My in-laws have a bird-feeder in their front yard. Its most frequent visitors apparently are several deer, to include the three youngsters shown above. My mother-in-law was bemoaning the fact that the deer scare away the birds and eat all the seed. My question to her was: “Yeah, but isn’t it way more cool to see deer than birds? Just pretend it’s not a bird-feeder; it’s a deer feeder.” She liked that.
- .@SonyPictures rejected my script about an American film company kowtowing to a dictatorial regime. Reason: "Not believable." #TheInterview about 9 hours ago
- In related news: @SonyPictures changes name to @SpinelessDoucheCanoePictures. CC: @Sethrogen @JamesFrancoTV @JuddApatow about 9 hours ago
- Confession: I still have no idea what the fuck gluten is. about 10 hours ago
More ways to love me
Daddy On the Go
View more photos >
Letters to my kids
- The Cruel Shoes (54)
- Mariah Hernandez: Wash them in a pillow case at air dry or dry in pillow xase too!
- I will write something about this photo as soon as I can stop welling up with tears every time I look at it, m’kay? (8)
- Amanda: AWESOME! I love it. Makes me want to cry just reading about you wanting to cry but the nice thing about this...
- UPDATED: Well, this oughta do wonders for my OCD (8)
- Amanda: I understand your loss. While it totally sucks that it broke in half, at least you still have it. I...
- Meg Lessard: I recently inherited an antique turquoise ring from my departed aunt. Damned if I didn’t wear it...
- Laura: I have an alabaster heart that has seen better days. I look at it and it reminds of my own personal emotional...
- The Cruel Shoes (54)
- UPDATED: Well, this oughta do wonders for my OCD
- I will write something about this photo as soon as I can stop welling up with tears every time I look at it, m’kay?
The Scratches Family’s Excellent Adventure, Part 3:
Wide Right, motherfucker!
- If you’re a ginormous asshole who regularly demonstrates a total disregard for your co-workers, this post is for you
- I’ve narrowly cheated death yet again
- And then I bought a spaceship!
- I traveled into the future and went snowboarding with my son … and I know it was the future because there’s no way I currently have a son who’s old enough to snowboard with me
- I’m basically replacing Howard Stern … except for the “replacing Howard Stern” part.
- It’s very important that one of you buy me a house on Florida’s Gulf Coast, because fuck this