The beat goes on

The beat goes on

The beating, rather. Why, yes, it’s snowing again! There’s something you don’t see every day! You know, unless you live here!

I’d love to write more, but I have to go outside and shovel. See? The snow is your enemy, too: it’s robbing you of my brilliant prose.

(P.S. – Just curious: Should I have gone with this one instead?)

1. shelah
    Posted March 9, 2009 at 6:44 pm | Permalink

I think you made the right choice going with this one. It is so much more intricate.

2. Frannie
    Posted March 9, 2009 at 6:46 pm | Permalink

This was the best choice because we can see the beauti…I mean the $#@% snow better

3. Posted March 10, 2009 at 9:52 am | Permalink

Well look at least you are not being toyed with like we are here in Tennessee. Today it is going to be 80 and then by Thursday a high of 37 during the day and then Friday and Sat a wintery mix. Only in the south do we go from shorts and t-shirts to wool socks in less than a week.

4. Posted March 10, 2009 at 11:13 am | Permalink

Delurking long enough to say that the picture you chose is beautiful.

And while most of our snow from yesterdays freak snowstorm has melted, our temperature has been yo-yoing all week, today we are at a sunny -11 celsius with wind chill.

5. Posted March 10, 2009 at 1:05 pm | Permalink

Love the pic you chose.
    We live in colorado where it truly goes from beautiful to crazy cold in a matter of hours all the time. This week was (was being the operative word here) in the 70′s today it’s snowy and about 20. Oh wait, it was, now the sun’s out lol!
    :o)

6. reen
    Posted March 10, 2009 at 2:37 pm | Permalink

85 today…40 tomorrow. I’m being toyed with in Texas too, but at least it doesn’t involve shoveling.

7. gail
    Posted March 10, 2009 at 5:44 pm | Permalink

Our snow melted before I had to shovel, however there is more forecast for tonight. Hope that weatherperson is wrong. Oh, yeah.. you chose the correct picture.