U2

Job perk

This photo proves two things:

1.) BlackBerry-maker RIM has a ways to go before their image-capturing technology achieves the kind of quality results I would like, particularly when I’m not allowed to bring an actual camera to the event I would like to photograph.

and …

2.) I really was in a tiny theater watching U2 perform tonight.

Story to follow … mañana. Daddy must sleep. G’night, Bono.

1. Posted March 12, 2009 at 6:50 am | Permalink

Wow you are so lucky…I’d kill to see them!

2. E
    Posted March 12, 2009 at 6:55 am | Permalink

I’ll bet the Music Associations are in cahoots with cell phone camera makers.

3. Posted March 12, 2009 at 12:22 pm | Permalink

Gaaaahhh!!! I would totally love to be tired from watching U2 close enough to get sweated on. (Believe it or not, I have a minor in English from William and Mary, where I first saw U2 perform). I have played the song Magnificent so many times it is now the soundtrack to my dreams! Give us all the details pls.

4. Posted March 12, 2009 at 3:15 pm | Permalink

I’m so jealous! Looks like a great time…can’t wait to read about it 🙂

5. Posted March 12, 2009 at 6:08 pm | Permalink

the funniest thing about this pic is how many people you caught taking “illegal” pictures. one of them was likely taking video too! I think they should just let you bring a camera in already!

(and I agree about the blackberry camera … it sux)

6. Posted March 25, 2009 at 8:55 am | Permalink

Agreed. The Blackberry camera sucks. But is oh so handy when you are in situations like these. 🙂

PS: Avid follower of your blog. Two thumbs up!