Good morning!

Good morning!

As if the whole Jayna-waking-up-at-4:30 thing wasn’t enough of a wonderful way to start the day, the view shown above was what greeted my sleep-deprived ass this morning.

Yes, the raccoons decided to take a fresh run at my trash barrels last night, and because the fuckstick garbage collectors have destroyed both of the trash-barrel lids to the extent that they no longer latch in place atop the barrels, even my Magical Bungy Cord trick wasn’t enough to keep the little bastard(s) out.

That one up in the top left corner was what spewed forth the majority of the mess … most of which lay atop Zan’s scooter and helmet, which were left outside in the rain overnight.

From the moment I spotted this disgusting, rain-soaked mess until the moment I finally finished scooping all the wet, nasty refuse back into the compromised barrel, I believe approximately 3.5% of the words that came out of my mouth could have safely been aired on network television.

m4s0n501

1. Posted May 5, 2009 at 10:06 pm | Permalink

Not entirely sure, but this could be karma for the time you gave me raccoon nightmares.

2. Posted May 6, 2009 at 1:37 am | Permalink

man that sucks! I’d start my morning with a bloody Mary if I was you!

3. Posted May 6, 2009 at 3:56 am | Permalink

That sucks big time!! This calls for a strong drink definately!!

4. Posted May 6, 2009 at 10:14 am | Permalink

My lovely garbage jerks broke the wheels off my new garbage can the first time they emptied it and threw it into my driveway! You have my sympathy. . .

5. Posted May 6, 2009 at 11:09 am | Permalink

I’d declare war with the raccoons!!! I’d get out my super soaker and soak their hairy asses!!!

6. Posted May 6, 2009 at 11:58 am | Permalink

I would have reacted the same way…I almost did, and it’s just a picture!

7. Bethany
    Posted May 6, 2009 at 12:42 pm | Permalink

UGH! What a F’in MESS! I’m cursing over here just looking at it… having sympathy pains for you. If it makes you feel better, I busted open an entire bottle of blood red nail polish all over our white bathroom last night… bottle cracked in half and splattered EVERYTHING, including me! Morgan went ghost white for about 5 seconds… until he realized it was nail polish covering me and the bathroom and not blood… Messes suck, but cleaning them up is the ultimate worst punishment!

8. reen
    Posted May 6, 2009 at 12:50 pm | Permalink

Little bastards! What will be your revenge?

9. TheOtherJennifer
    Posted May 6, 2009 at 12:59 pm | Permalink

Apparently they don’t like the way you separate your recycles.

is that a lonely pink pullup over there by the basketball net?

Maybe don’t put your trash out til the morning – sounds like you and Jayna are up anyway!

10. Posted May 6, 2009 at 7:58 pm | Permalink

Ew yuck that’s not a nice thing to go with your morning coffee- Good luck with those raccoons!

11. Posted May 6, 2009 at 8:18 pm | Permalink

–>Sorry about the ‘coons attacking your crap. It makes my walking downtown in the rain to get to the work not seem As bad.

12. Sarah A.