Aquaman

Fish are friends, not food

I made a new friend Sunday. A fish friend. Name’s Nemo. He lives in my in-laws’ pool.

I’m glad I have some photos of me and my new friend, because they remind me that there is such a thing as “summer,” and that I actually experienced it during our short stay in Pennsylvania. It was sunny, and in the 80s, and perfect for floating around in a pool atop an inflatable fish.

Here in the Boston area, it’s a craptastic 61 degrees, and raining for the umpteenth day in a row. Rumor has it the sun is actually going to make an appearance this 4th of July weekend. I’ll believe it when I see it.

zv7qrnb

1. Posted July 1, 2009 at 9:59 pm | Permalink

What a tolerant friend you have.

2. Posted July 1, 2009 at 11:47 pm | Permalink

That Boston weather does sound pretty craptastic. ‘Round these here parts the weather is mostly stuffy, hot, and sticky. And the other day it was light outside until almost 9 pm, which I found to be a little freakish really.

3. Posted July 2, 2009 at 3:31 am | Permalink

Great Photo…Sorry about all the rain. Hope the 4th the sun shines!

4. Posted July 2, 2009 at 6:27 am | Permalink

Craptastic–I luv it! I’m going to borrow (steal) that one. Glad you enjoyed your time.

5. Elisha
    Posted July 2, 2009 at 12:09 pm | Permalink

Well, you must have left PA at the right time, because the weather has been ‘craptastic’ for a week. Same rain and 60° weather here too. BOO!

6. Posted July 2, 2009 at 5:53 pm | Permalink

You come south and experience 100 degree weather…

7. Anna
    Posted July 3, 2009 at 8:11 am | Permalink

I’ll trade you the 60s for what we’re having here in south TX–another day of over 100 degrees–Yippee! NOT!