Meet Trouble

Meet “Trouble”

How does a 4-year-old come up with a pose like this on her own?

Oh, that’s right: because she’s possessed by Satan.

We’re saving up for an exorcism … but I fear that the endless screaming and non-stop defiance will drive us all mad before we have enough set aside.

m4s0n501

1. Posted August 21, 2009 at 12:49 am | Permalink

Oh how cute is that?! :)

2. Posted August 21, 2009 at 1:48 am | Permalink

Is that ‘trouble with a capital T’?

3. Posted August 21, 2009 at 3:23 am | Permalink

What are you kidding she’s a rock star! I love it!

4. Momcat
    Posted August 21, 2009 at 4:50 am | Permalink

Little Prima Donna! There’s one in EVERY family.

5. Posted August 21, 2009 at 7:56 am | Permalink

This is a fabulous shot. The pose was cool, but the lighting is great.

6. Posted August 21, 2009 at 8:00 am | Permalink

Man oh man, but you’re in trouble!!!

7. Posted August 21, 2009 at 8:56 am | Permalink

Clearly, she’s a talented actress who will throw herself head first into any role.

8. Posted August 21, 2009 at 9:29 am | Permalink

I hear you loud and clear. I have a 4 year old. I can’t think of anything else to say, because truly, there are just no words to describe the abject horror that could explode from her at any moment. And yes, her head spins around on her shoulders daily. Do you think they’d give a 2 for 1 discounto on that exorcism? You know what makes that better? A 15 month old sister….

9. JZB
    Posted August 21, 2009 at 10:40 am | Permalink

She know’s she is all that and her bag o’fries

10. Diana C
    Posted August 21, 2009 at 10:53 am | Permalink

I haven’t stopped laughing… mind you the laughter is the delirious “oh-my-gosh-thank-God-I-have-boys kinda” of thing! LOL

11. Tracy S
    Posted August 21, 2009 at 10:58 am | Permalink

Diana C, I ditto your comment! 2 boys just are not as scary as one girl!!

12. Posted August 21, 2009 at 1:30 pm | Permalink

I spaced my kids too far apart in age, so I’ve totally forgotten how a four-year-old acts. I’m ready to die while they’re at 3. Guess I’d better go jump now.

13. reen
    Posted August 21, 2009 at 1:50 pm | Permalink

And all the while that huge white halo radiates around her. Hehe. This is an awesome shot! I am with you on the 4 year old girl phenomenon…my sympathies.

14. Cindy
    Posted August 21, 2009 at 6:18 pm | Permalink

Totally cute!! Gotta love it

15. Danielle
    Posted August 21, 2009 at 7:17 pm | Permalink

Will you still be blogging when she turns 15?

‘Cause I can’t wait for that! *Evil cackle*

16. Posted August 22, 2009 at 8:40 am | Permalink

She’s sassy…like her mother!

17. Posted August 23, 2009 at 11:42 pm | Permalink

Why didn’t I think of that? An exorcism – just what we need. Mine is 5 and it just keep gettin’ better, or worse, or oh I can’t even think straight!