One minute, you and your denial are having a perfectly fine time pretending that summer’s not over … and the next minute, your wife is shattering the illusion by building a fall-time diorama on your front lawn.
- The best part of my son's school project definitely isn't the part where I stay up till 2 a.m. trying to get his video to loop on my iPad. about 3 days ago
- New Blog Post - I'm basically replacing @HowardStern...except for the "replacing Howard Stern" part: http://t.co/VEGvylfKT9 CC: @Siriusjay about 3 days ago
- Guy in front of me just asked gas-station cashier for $44 on pump four. Coincidence ... or OCD? about 4 days ago
- When I hear my young, childless co-workers talk to each other about their lives, it feels like I'm hearing Martians talk about life on Mars. about 5 days ago
More ways to love me
Daddy On the Go
View more photos >
Letters to my kids
- I’m basically replacing Howard Stern … except for the “replacing Howard Stern” part. (2)
- It’s very important that one of you buy me a house on Florida’s Gulf Coast, because fuck this (15)
- Another mouth to feed (40)
- aspie: so i was just browsing and came across this on google, and speaking as a autistic geek, you realy should learn...
- I’m basically replacing Howard Stern … except for the “replacing Howard Stern” part.
- It’s very important that one of you buy me a house on Florida’s Gulf Coast, because fuck this
- A fan’s-eye view of Howard Stern’s Birthday Bash
- If this shit keeps up, I’m pretty sure I’ll be sleeping at Howard Stern’s place this weekend
- The Week in Review: January 24, 2014 … a collection of bitching and moaning misleadingly presented as though it were part of an ongoing weekly feature that doesn’t really exist
- Fuck you, snow.
- In which I place far too much importance on winning tickets to Howard Stern’s Birthday Bash
- Please don’t make me stab you.