I'm not falling for it. (Get it? Fall-ing? Fall? Oh, nevermind.)

I’m not falling for it. (Get it? Fall-ing? Fall? Oh, nevermind.)

One minute, you and your denial are having a perfectly fine time pretending that summer’s not over … and the next minute, your wife is shattering the illusion by building a fall-time diorama on your front lawn.

zv7qrnb

1. Posted September 25, 2009 at 7:35 pm | Permalink

How dare she!

It is pretty though.
    .-= Kelly´s last blog ..Well, Hello Friday! =-.

2. Posted September 25, 2009 at 8:49 pm | Permalink

Darn those fall-time dioramas! Luckily the weather is cooperating with me and my denial. I have noticed it getting cooler at night though.
    .-= Dcan´s last blog ..You Capture – Happiness =-.

3. Posted September 26, 2009 at 10:26 am | Permalink

Yeah, last night, right around sundown, I had to wear a sweater AND a hoodie. Don’t mind though, I love autumn. I guess it’s the sweet leaf decat and wood-smoke aromas, and a lot less bugs in the forest! But my wife’s a summer person, so I can vicariously relate.
    .-= Will´s last blog ..Baby’s Home! =-.

4. Posted September 26, 2009 at 10:56 am | Permalink

Hardy–har-har.

It is definitely nowhere near fall yet in SW Florida… In fact it is 90 degrees right now, at 11:00 in the am.
    .-= Casey´s last blog ..Springerles =-.

5. reen
    Posted September 27, 2009 at 12:16 am | Permalink

Nowhere near Fall here, yet, either, but I’ll gladly use this lovely reminder of the upcoming Fall-ness as my PC wallpaper if you don’t mind. :) Very beautiful ‘scaping, WW!

6. Posted September 27, 2009 at 5:25 am | Permalink

Someone asked me last week whether I’d thought about my Halloween costume. I can’t think why they’d be so cruel.
    .-= Raz´s last blog ..The Waiting Game =-.