Bedazzled

Do the dew

I told you it was even cooler than the “Frost” one.

p5rn7vb

1. Posted October 21, 2009 at 9:41 am | Permalink

–>You were right. It’s “cooler’ than the frost one.
    .-= WebSavyMom´s last blog ..Wordless Wednesday (not so much) – Gridiron Gang =-.

2. Posted October 21, 2009 at 12:17 pm | Permalink

Can we buy copies? It’s gorgeous.
    .-= Diana´s last blog ..They’re so bad (they think) =-.

3. Posted October 21, 2009 at 12:19 pm | Permalink

Very nice!!! I mean it, very nice!
    .-= Lee´s last blog ..UNDER CONSTRUCTION =-.

4. Sonia Swensen
    Posted October 21, 2009 at 12:22 pm | Permalink

The lighting? GORGEOUS!

5. Krista
    Posted October 21, 2009 at 1:00 pm | Permalink

Oh this is nice! Look at that beautiful bokeh! How awesome!

6. Posted October 21, 2009 at 2:05 pm | Permalink

Yep, better than the frost! Gorgeous shot! beautiful bokeh!
    .-= Sara´s last blog ..Snickers =-.

7. Posted October 21, 2009 at 3:22 pm | Permalink

Yes. Wow. Nice approach, nice lighting, perfect shot. (I had to add all that after the first two words because your site told me my comment was a bit too short and to go back and try again. ????!!!!)
    .-= Gullible´s last blog ..Self-Flagellation and Impossible Dreams =-.

8. Posted October 21, 2009 at 6:01 pm | Permalink

LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!!

oh ‘hi’ … how rude of me :-| *poof*

9. Posted October 21, 2009 at 6:10 pm | Permalink

Yup, that’s cool.
    .-= Casey´s last blog ..Lemon Rosemary Palmiers =-.

10. Posted October 22, 2009 at 11:28 pm | Permalink

I’m jealous, partly because your pictures are awesome, partly because my camera is broken right now.
    .-= Scott (simplefather)´s last blog ..Infinite Bad Behaviors =-.

11. Jerri
    Posted October 23, 2009 at 6:10 pm | Permalink

very nice…… especially for a “Duhddie”

12. Linda
    Posted November 11, 2009 at 10:22 am | Permalink

Who knew that blades of grass could hold the window to the water.
    Breathtaking!

13. Marion
    Posted November 11, 2009 at 10:24 am | Permalink

Very beautiful!

14. PHYLLIS
    Posted November 11, 2009 at 10:26 am | Permalink

You are right. The frost was fantastic but the dew—the dew is the best. You should be very proud of both photos.

15. Posted November 11, 2009 at 11:03 am | Permalink

Found you over at PW. That is amazing!! Completely stunning …
    .-= kirsten´s last blog ..good news =-.

16. Langela
    Posted November 11, 2009 at 1:46 pm | Permalink

Awesome!

Also found you at PW. Thought maybe your pic would enlighten me on what a “bokeh” is. Nope.I’m still lost. I’m new to this stuff so I’m sure many readers are saying, “DUH! Everybody knows a ‘Bokeh’ is …….” The only problem is I can’t actually hear them. =(

But again, your photo is quite awesome!

17. Posted November 11, 2009 at 1:52 pm | Permalink

Fabulous-what lens/setting did you use?

18. Joanie
    Posted December 2, 2009 at 4:16 pm | Permalink

Breathtaking!!! Thanks for sharing it with everyone. Love the multiplication of light mixed with that vibrant green. Wonderful.