Naughty or nice?

Naughty or nice?

Last Saturday morning, we all donned our Christmas finery and headed to that magical holiday haven known as The Mall, where we posed for our annual family photo with Santa. Before we actually got to the jolly old man himself, however, we had to endure The Line … the long, slow-moving line that threatens to drain from your body and soul every last ounce of holiday cheer … the seemingly endless line that makes Gentiles consider becoming Jews. But, hey, dude traveled all the way from the North Pole, and we kinda rely on our shot with him for our annual holiday cards, so we sucked it up.

You’ll have to wait until Christmas to see the holiday-card photo, but here’s one I shot of a particularly precocious little elf who I’m pretty sure thinks being cute will get her just about whatever she wants … and if you saw all the shit Santa’s bringing this year, you’d be inclined to believe she’s right.

m4s0n501

1. Krista
    Posted December 15, 2009 at 9:42 pm | Permalink

I am so sure that the big Jolly Guy is puddy in her ever-so capable hands!

2. Posted December 16, 2009 at 8:21 am | Permalink

I feel like sending her a doll right now!
    .-= Will´s last blog ..Pardon my Absence… =-.

3. Posted December 16, 2009 at 8:55 am | Permalink

She is just precious! Too cute! And my daughter is the same way…but she’s older…so her Santa list consisted of an American Girl doll…an Ashton Drake doll…and a Coach purse!! I told her that Santa couldn’t “make” those things in his workshop, therefore, she needed to not count on getting those items… I told her that those were name brand gifts, so he would have to buy those from the store/online himself and that those three items were around $400-$500 alone…plus…he has to do for all the other little girls and little boys too…

So, she’s getting an iPod Touch instead…LOL…half the cost of what she wanted!
    .-= Kari Anne´s last blog ..Whew…… =-.

4. Posted December 16, 2009 at 9:28 am | Permalink

Haha, and you know she is sooo right about that! Cutie, she is!
    .-= Erin Browne´s last blog ..Thanksgiving Lessons =-.

5. Posted December 16, 2009 at 11:02 am | Permalink

–>What? Darth Vader doesn’t dress up like Santa Claus?
    .-= WebSavyMom´s last blog ..Wordless Wedneday – Best Buds =-.

6. Posted December 16, 2009 at 6:10 pm | Permalink

I thought about having my picture taken with Santa today just because he looked so bored. No lines if you go to the lame mall before lunch on a weekday.
    .-= Dcan´s last blog ..You Capture – Lines =-.

7. Posted December 17, 2009 at 11:32 am | Permalink

Your braver then I…I hate the Mall at Christmas time and avoid it like the plague!
    .-= Cindy´s last blog ..Need some more… =-.

8. Posted December 17, 2009 at 12:05 pm | Permalink

never done it never will — she sure looks sweet, though!