iMarriage

Apple Wireless Keyboard and Magic Mouse

SCENE: Wonder Woman and I talking to each other while at a recent holiday party. Aaaaaaaand … action!

Me: I can’t even tell you how psyched I am that I got that new wireless keyboard and mouse. That other mouse was driving me crazy, and that extended keyboard just took up way too much space. Now I have plenty of room, and that mouse is so much better. I told you that it’s touch-sensitive, right? You just move your finger across it to scroll. It’s awesome. That other one I had, the mouse cursor was just all over the damn screen, and I knew it was going to drive me batshit while I was working on that project this weekend. And the other great thing is, because they both connect using Bluetooth, it frees up a USB port on my hub; I thought I was going to have to buy a new hub, because I have too many devices to connect now.

Wonder Woman: I don’t talk to you this much about my work, right?

Me: Sorry.

This entry was posted in Marriage. Bookmark the permalink.

1. Jen Tullis
    Posted December 16, 2009 at 8:26 pm | Permalink

Hi Daddy-0,

That is funny! I usually have the deer in the headlights look when my husband talks work! Congrats on the the new mouse and keyboard! I love my iMac!

Jen

2. Posted December 17, 2009 at 12:42 am | Permalink

Very funny…I enjoy your writings very much. Thanks for keeping up your blog.

Beckie
    .-= BeckieS´s last blog ..Mushili–One Year Celebration =-.

3. Allyssa
    Posted December 17, 2009 at 8:40 am | Permalink

This is so similar to how my husband and I speak to one another. LOL! I’m an attorney and he’s a city planner so we are on totally opposite hemispheres when it comes to talking about our work. We just make snoring sounds to one another to show the listener has lost interest.

4. Sarah Taylor
    Posted December 17, 2009 at 8:47 am | Permalink

I can just picture the mental eye-rolls Wonder Woman was doing.

5. Courtney
    Posted December 17, 2009 at 9:43 am | Permalink

I think all men must do that – because mine does it ALL.THE.TIME! The fact that it was a holiday party was even better 🙂

6. Posted December 17, 2009 at 10:51 am | Permalink

–>My husband and I both work in different areas of IS and Never talk about work because it’s boring enough doing it. haha…
    .-= WebSavyMom´s last blog ..Wordless Wedneday – Best Buds =-.

7. Posted December 17, 2009 at 11:12 am | Permalink

Hahaha, that was TOTALLY the scene in my house when my roommate bought that damn mouse. He STILL hasn’t shut up about it.
    .-= Kara´s last blog ..Festivities =-.

8. Posted December 17, 2009 at 11:30 am | Permalink

LMAO!!! That was funny…and so true isn’t it? Same with DH and I. Happy Holidays!
    .-= Cindy´s last blog ..Need some more… =-.

9. Amanda_loves_jb
    Posted December 18, 2009 at 10:10 pm | Permalink

At our house it usually goes like this: Hubby: Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah… Me: Is this about me? Hubby: No. Me: Oh. Well then I’ve already lost interest. 🙂

10. Posted December 19, 2009 at 6:33 pm | Permalink

Wait….do you call your wife Wonder Woman? Cos I was gonna swear until that thought occurred to me….
    .-= Braja´s last blog ..Life is more amusing than we thought… =-.

11. Posted December 19, 2009 at 6:39 pm | Permalink

Funny! Merry Christmas!
    .-= The Lumberjack’s Wife´s last blog ..Christmas Recital =-.

12. Sonia
    Posted December 21, 2009 at 6:12 pm | Permalink

OOOOOO! Pretty! I want one!