Look! A Building!

Look! A Building!

A truly professional blogger would not only show you a picture of this building, but tell you the building’s name, and a bit of history about such a fabulous structure.

Me? I glanced out the window of the hotel we were staying at this weekend and really liked the way it looked … especially the crisscrosses created by the reflection of the sun bouncing off of the hotel’s windows.

Sometimes a photo of a building is just a photo of a building.

1. Posted January 13, 2010 at 6:45 am | Permalink

That’s where Shilo works.
    .-= Dave´s last blog ..Another day might be too long =-.

2. Posted January 13, 2010 at 7:42 am | Permalink

Gorgeous! Love the old buildings!

3. Gayle
    Posted January 13, 2010 at 11:48 am | Permalink

very cool shot!

4. reen
    Posted January 13, 2010 at 2:37 pm | Permalink

The light and colors in this photo (and of course the sparkly reflections) are just beautiful! Who knows what building it is, it’s like so many in Boston. I love that town.

5. Posted January 13, 2010 at 3:38 pm | Permalink

It’s a bird! it’s a plane! it’s a Building?!?
    .-= WebSavvyMom´s last blog ..Wordless Wedneday – Come Get Me Curls =-.

6. Posted January 13, 2010 at 3:51 pm | Permalink

Sometimes too much information can negatively affect what is an amazing photo. I say, embrace it for what it is! I did…and I like it!!
    .-= Stephanie´s last blog ..My Prayers are with the People of Haiti =-.

7. Kelli
    Posted January 13, 2010 at 5:44 pm | Permalink

Look Ma! Real architecture!

8. Posted January 19, 2010 at 10:56 pm | Permalink

it looks like magic!
    .-= Lora´s last blog .. =-.

9. Attilla the Mum
    Posted January 22, 2010 at 11:41 am | Permalink

I had a Clark Griswald moment: Look kids! Big Ben!

I love the reflections from the opposite building’s windows. You really have a good eye for photos.