Let the healing begin … in the dungeon

Let the healing begin … in the dungeon

I don’t think I’ve ever before posted a black-and-white photo for my Photo of the Day feature, but I also don’t think I’ve ever posted a photo that looked so much better in B&W than in color as does the photo shown above.

So that there is the building in which my new therapist’s office is located. I’ve now got three visits under my belt.

Clearly, you can see why I’m half expecting guys in white coats to barge in and drag me down to a holding cell in the basement. If I should happen to go missing, please give this photo to the authorities and tell them I am likely being flogged in the torture chamber.

zv7qrnb

1. Posted February 2, 2010 at 10:53 pm | Permalink

That is an amazing shot! Here’s hoping they don’t flog you too hard! LoL
    .-= Nique´s last blog ..Cupcake Treats Mini-Slipon =-.

2. Tom
    Posted February 3, 2010 at 3:49 am | Permalink

Very cool photo. Where is this building?

3. Posted February 3, 2010 at 11:09 am | Permalink

Egads, that place looks scary.
    .-= The Domestic Goddess´s last blog ..Late Night (Early Morning) Thoughts =-.

4. Posted February 3, 2010 at 11:29 am | Permalink

That’s an awesome photo and building! It sure does look like something out of a scary movie.
    .-= Dcan´s last blog ..White =-.

5. reen
    Posted February 3, 2010 at 2:30 pm | Permalink

WOW.

That could be an Alice Cooper album cover!!

6. Posted February 3, 2010 at 4:18 pm | Permalink

That’s kiiiinda fantastic. So I may or may not have ass-hattedly mentioned that I’m a therapist in training…pretty sure I’m gonna go to bed dreaming of having my own private practice on a building like this. I would be soooooo badass.
    .-= Kara´s last blog ..Road trip to Northern Arizona! =-.