Red, white and cute

Red, white and cute

She makes a great flag, doesn’t she?

m4s0n501

1. Posted June 2, 2010 at 1:11 am | Permalink

Do they make that dress in big people sizes? I want it.
    .-= Kara´s last blog ..Things I’m obsessed with lately =-.

2. Posted June 2, 2010 at 6:04 am | Permalink

That is an awesome picture – she just looks… so HAPPY! :D

3. Posted June 2, 2010 at 7:07 am | Permalink

She really is a cute kid. I know sometimes she can be a challenge for you, but it’s that spirit that will make her extra special as she continues to grow.
    .-= ToadMama´s last blog ..Dance Like No One is Watching =-.

4. Posted June 2, 2010 at 7:18 am | Permalink

She is just too cute! BTW – I love your photo of the day bit that you do… I can’t tell you the last time I downloaded the photos off my camera…or I would do a photo of the day also…

Hope the job hunting is going in the direction you want it to!
    .-= Kari Anne´s last blog ..Cool Website… =-.

5. Posted June 2, 2010 at 2:20 pm | Permalink

Great photo! What a smile she’s got going there.

Also great – your grassy field. We’re awash in our typical “Junuary” rains here in the Pacific Northwest, and seeing a sunny grassy field makes me jealous!
    .-= pvz´s last blog ..paddling: …baby you can drive my… =-.

6. Corinne
    Posted June 2, 2010 at 5:58 pm | Permalink

Beautiful dress on a beautiful girl

7. Posted June 4, 2010 at 2:20 pm | Permalink

She seems to be feeling better. Looks like it was a great day in the park!
    .-= Juliana @ Kernut’s World´s last undefined ..Response cached until Fri 4 @ 21:17 GMT (Refreshes in 57 Minutes) =-.

8. Posted June 8, 2010 at 1:02 pm | Permalink

Haha that’s cute :D I love her dress. :D
    .-= Jenny´s last blog ..J-Pop Glamour! er… Galore! =-.

9. Posted June 8, 2010 at 3:09 pm | Permalink

nice pic. happy daughter good job..

10. Posted June 9, 2010 at 10:46 am | Permalink

A grand one, a high flying one, forever in peace may she wave…
    .-= The Football Wife´s last blog ..Baby Jackie O & the Buffalo Kiss =-.

11. Posted June 9, 2010 at 8:01 pm | Permalink

Ah…so cute. Reminds me of- summer time!!! Like when I was a kid and spent hours outside.