Tired

Tired

Get it? She’s in a tire? TIRED? Oh, god, that’s a scream.

OK, no it isn’t … but it’s 11:30, and I’m coming off of three days of donning business-casual attire and sitting in a cubicle while fluorescent light bulbs suck out my soul, so lame-ass puns are the best I can do for you right now.

m4s0n501

1. Posted September 22, 2010 at 11:55 pm | Permalink

cute kids pretty much make up for everything, so you’re off the hook. :)
    Jessica @ One Shiny Star´s most recent blog post: A quiet moment…My Profile

2. Posted September 23, 2010 at 12:04 am | Permalink

I’m with Jessica. Lucky for you this post featured a way-cute kid.
    Didactic Pirate´s most recent blog post: Parenting Test 54- Helping With Math!My Profile

3. Posted September 23, 2010 at 5:06 am | Permalink

This pun (even w/o the super cute picture) is way better than anything I could have come up with.
    Gigi´s most recent blog post: The One that Makes Me Sound Like a Bad Wife and Mother My Profile

4. Posted September 23, 2010 at 8:36 am | Permalink

The husband gets to wear business casual now. Which means like Dockers/Eddie Bauer/LL Bean ish stuff. But the fluorescent, how they suck the soul. I do not miss working in a cube.
    Actually, he doesn’t work too far from you…in Chesterbrook. There’s a great deli there you should try.
    The Domestic Goddess´s most recent blog post: Take Good Care of Yourself- You Belong to YouMy Profile

5. Posted September 23, 2010 at 8:59 am | Permalink

I work part time from home under non-PC incandescent lighting, and I call this job The Soul Sucker. Perhaps it’s actually that tiresome working thing, even more than what light you’re bathed in while you do it? My soul felt equally sucked under the PC fluorescent lighting that I used to use, which saved the planet but destroyed my blood pressure when it took two seconds to flutter on before blowing out the dimmer switch.

Oh and? Cute kid.
    Patsy´s most recent blog post: Good Christian ReceptionistMy Profile

6. Posted September 23, 2010 at 9:04 am | Permalink

As long as you’re not WHEELing yourself down the road to the looneybin (which I’ll be doing if I have to go back to Real Job Land), puns about tires are not only acceptable but appreciated by your fellow wordfreaks!

Again–hang in there.
    Isabel Blakely´s most recent blog post: SEPTEMBER 20THMy Profile

7. Posted September 23, 2010 at 12:40 pm | Permalink

That makes me think of Joe and the Volcano.
    MidLifeMama´s most recent blog post: Swash Me Buckle- What have ye been doing in hereMy Profile

8. Posted September 23, 2010 at 2:23 pm | Permalink

But it was a FUNNY lame-ass pun! And that’s a cute kid.
    I’m sorry your soul is being sucked out. Oh well, at least you have the comfort of your lunch to remind you of home, right?
    Did you ever see Joe Vs the Volcano. That flourescent light was evil.
    Madiantin´s most recent blog post: Meeting someone you know for the first timeMy Profile

9. Posted September 23, 2010 at 2:24 pm | Permalink

Oh my gosh!!! MidLifeMama! Come to my arms! I thought I was the only one that ever saw that film.

10. Posted September 23, 2010 at 7:00 pm | Permalink

Tired’s never looked so good!

11. Posted September 24, 2010 at 7:05 am | Permalink

I am positive Hell will be lit only by fluorescent lights. Not even the burning souls will give off light. Too picturesque.

Adorable picture, by the way!
    Nicki´s most recent blog post: Snark of Righteousness- Spellcheck of DoomMy Profile

12. Sarah
    Posted September 26, 2010 at 6:05 am | Permalink

Oh I hope the childless child haters don’t see this, they’ll have a freakin field day. (And then they’ll probably visit my blog again – oh wait, I stopped linking my blog for just that reason. Oh, no I didn’t – I stopped linking my blog since it’s LAME. You’re good.)

13. Posted September 27, 2010 at 1:14 pm | Permalink

I would punch your kid for that tire swing.
    Jenny, Bloggess´s most recent blog post: And a bustle A bustle would be cool tooMy Profile

14. Jill
    Posted September 30, 2010 at 10:17 am | Permalink

I have to practice psychic florescent-light-cubicle-soul-sucking self defense on a daily (sometimes hourly) basis. It’s either that, or I’m going to have to start drinking heavily at work. Cheers!