Dad Life

’Nuff said.

This entry was posted in Parenthood. Bookmark the permalink.

1. Posted July 11, 2011 at 5:56 am | Permalink

That was so funny – thanks for starting my morning off with a giggle. I will be sharing that with Hubby. Ours isn’t little any more, but he’ll still appreciate it!
    Gigi´s most recent blog post: Sssshh!My Profile

2. Sarah
    Posted July 11, 2011 at 6:08 am | Permalink

Yo, that shit was dope. Sending it to my husband! haha!

3. Posted July 11, 2011 at 11:07 am | Permalink

Ha! So funny! I feel like there needs to be a Mom’s Life rebuttal.
    Casey´s most recent blog post: Beach Day!My Profile

4. Maggie
    Posted July 11, 2011 at 1:54 pm | Permalink

This is one of my favorite videos! I have probably watched it about 20 times. My fave line is “Keep your peanut butter fingers off my fifty inch Vizio” Hilarious.

5. Posted July 11, 2011 at 5:26 pm | Permalink

(: ornamental turtle 🙂

6. Lea G
    Posted July 13, 2011 at 12:06 am | Permalink

What a funny video! thank you for sharing this. It really made my frowning day smile. hahah thanks
    Lea G´s most recent blog post: Period pain comics: it’s break time!My Profile

7. Posted July 16, 2011 at 12:21 am | Permalink

Stumbled upon this hilarious piece of work. Thanks for the lol.

8. Posted July 18, 2011 at 3:47 pm | Permalink

That was the bomb dot com. Funniest thing I’ve seen on the internet in awhile

9. Posted July 19, 2011 at 5:29 pm | Permalink

Hahaha! That was fabulous. I’m sending that to the dh. Socks and sandals! Awwww yeah.

10. Posted July 19, 2011 at 9:03 pm | Permalink

Haha. Well that covers my daily Dad life for sure. Wicked funny.
    jim´s most recent blog post: how to guideMy Profile

11. Gayle
    Posted July 26, 2011 at 10:50 pm | Permalink

Daddy, where are you??? Write something. Pretty please?

• Posted July 26, 2011 at 11:46 pm | Permalink

I’m here … and I’ll be posting something soon. Been working on something sorta big. Hang in there.