Merry Christmakwanzhanukah 2012

Merry Christmakwanzhanukah 2012

Why, yes! That is a Van Halen-themed necktie that I'm wearing! Thanks for noticing!

Actual exchange I had with someone this past weekend:

Me: Hey! Happy Holidays!

Him: Yeah … hey, whoah: Around here we say “Merry Christmas,” okay? I don’t care who’s in the White House! [chuckle chuckle chuckle]

I just played along and said “Merry Christmas” back. I figured I’m having a better holiday season than him anyway … seeing as how I got the president I wanted for Christmas.

And I’ll leave it at that, as I’ve already addressed the whole “Hostile Happy Holidays” thing in last year’s Christmakwanzhanukah post.

Hope you and yours have a great one!

This entry was posted in Life. Bookmark the permalink.

1. Posted December 24, 2012 at 11:28 am | Permalink

Bwahahaha! That is so classic.

Also – HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
    BuenoBaby´s most recent blog post: A South Florida Christmas: As Wrong As A Denim DressMy Profile

2. Posted December 24, 2012 at 2:05 pm | Permalink

Happy, happy, happy to have found you again. Your family is gorgeous and I love that you are writing here again.
    Happy Holiday, Merry Christmas!

3. Posted December 24, 2012 at 7:10 pm | Permalink

You have a beautiful family and those blue tennies are perfect. Merry Christmas!
    Rilly´s most recent blog post: Merry Christmas to All……..My Profile

4. Posted December 24, 2012 at 9:32 pm | Permalink

I’d expect an exchange like that in my parents’ area of town in north Alabama, but not where you live!

Hope it’s a very merry Christmas for all y’all.
    Father Muskrat´s most recent blog post: violentMy Profile

5. Jamie, Mom of 3
    Posted December 24, 2012 at 10:37 pm | Permalink

Merry Christmas! Love having you back!

6. Val from Cape Town
    Posted December 26, 2012 at 6:56 am | Permalink

Merry Christmas to you and your lovely family!