Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Last night, to mark the end of one year and the start of another, we let the kids stay up WAY past their bedtimes and lit a bunch of shit on fire in our front yard.

Untitled

I will use pictures of that occasion to mask the fact that, instead of writing a real blog post, I’m just blurting out some random, sort-of-relevant facts.

Pyro Master

I launched the first incarnation of this blog seven years ago today.

Untitled

I didn’t do enough writing in 2012.

Zan getting his fireworks on

I will do more writing in 2013.

Wonder Woman & Jayna sparkle it up

I love my family.

Wonder Twin powers: activate.

I’m going to do my damnedest to make this coming year a special one.

Happy New Year!

I hope you have a Happy New Year, peeps.

m4s0n501
This entry was posted in Jayna, Life, Parenthood, Writing, Zan. Bookmark the permalink.

1. Val from Cape Town
    Posted January 2, 2013 at 3:26 am | Permalink

Happy New Year to you and your lovely family. What fun you had judging by those photos and how wonderful you had snow! Envious. :)

2. Posted January 2, 2013 at 5:07 am | Permalink

The love you have for your family is evident in both the words you write and the pictures you post. Happy new year – may it be an amazing one.
    Gigi´s most recent blog post: So long 2012 (and 2011)! I’m glad to see you go. Don’t let the door hit you on your way out.My Profile

3. Jamie, Mom of 3
    Posted January 2, 2013 at 7:37 am | Permalink

Love it… Happy New Year to the Scratches family.

4. Posted January 2, 2013 at 9:24 am | Permalink

Love this! Happy New Year!
    Rebekah´s most recent blog post: A November SaturdayMy Profile

5. Posted January 2, 2013 at 10:27 am | Permalink

I love fires in the front yard!
    Father Muskrat´s most recent blog post: my 2012 and the road through 2013My Profile

6. Posted January 2, 2013 at 1:17 pm | Permalink

Who needs to write anything? WHEN YOU’VE GOT PIX OF STUFF ON FIRE!!!! Happy freaking new year.

7. Posted January 3, 2013 at 6:11 pm | Permalink

Happy New Year from the West Coast!

8. Posted January 3, 2013 at 7:57 pm | Permalink

You need to write more! I’ve missed your writing this year. You are clearly talented and should use your gift!

9. Posted January 5, 2013 at 10:36 pm | Permalink

Happy New Year my friend! I resolve to get my ass over here more often and keep in touch. This was a crazy year. So glad to see you all looking so happy. Equally happy to see that you didn’t blow yourself up with the fireworks.