I appreciate this company-sanctioned act of rebellion

Untitled

I feel young. Wild. Free.

Look at me, bitches! I’m flipping off the establishment!

Screw you, responsibility and adulthood! I’m a modern day Peter Pan! (If Peter Pan spent 40 hours per week in a cubicle farm, that is.)

Khakis and dress shoes be damned. Today, I’m dressing down. Today, it’s jeans and sneakers. Because today? Today, my friends … is

Casual Friday!

Yeah, baby! Today, I’m sticking it to The Man!

(With his permission, of course.)

(Thank you, sir. May I have another?)

m4s0n501
This entry was posted in Cubicle, Life. Bookmark the permalink.

1. Posted January 11, 2013 at 4:12 pm | Permalink

I miss wearing jeans to the office. Wait, I telecommute, I’m in jammies. I can wear jeans if I want. WOOHOO!!! Sucks working in a cube. I feel your pain. I’m not really mocking you. ;-)
    Smokeynall´s most recent blog post: The First Goalie Post.My Profile

2. Posted January 11, 2013 at 4:16 pm | Permalink

What happened to your feet? Are you in a fraternity? No? Oh, are you Steve Jobs? Are you the billionaire (dead) owner of Apple Computers? No?

Then you got no right wearing Brooks sneakers. EVER.
    Mike´s most recent blog post: Hitting resetMy Profile

3. Posted January 11, 2013 at 4:38 pm | Permalink

Where I work every day is casual day. Every now and then we have visitors and we have to dress up and we all get confused.
    William´s most recent blog post: AutographMy Profile

4. Posted January 11, 2013 at 4:40 pm | Permalink

What kind of commi company are you working for? Next thing you’re going to tell us is that you worked a full day without your shirt tucked into your pants! This is all Obama’s fault.
    BuenoBaby´s most recent blog post: A South Florida Christmas: As Wrong As A Denim DressMy Profile

5. Posted January 11, 2013 at 7:35 pm | Permalink

LOL! Wow, your casual Friday involves jeans and sneakers?! Lucky you. Ours involves khakis, shirts WITH collars and dress shoes. Doesn’t your “Man” look much nicer than ours now?
    Gigi´s most recent blog post: My online life is getting FAR too complicated….(yes, it’s a rant and, for the record, both Yahoo and Hotmail/Live can take a flying leap off a very high cliff)My Profile

6. Lola
    Posted January 14, 2013 at 3:33 pm | Permalink

We also have casual Friday in the office I work in. We also have “the boss is not in today/this week so let’s dress in our jeans” day. :-)

7. Posted January 14, 2013 at 4:32 pm | Permalink

Mister Workaholic’s version of being rebellious on Friday is not wearing a tie. Not because his boss won’t allow jeans, but because he’s a prude. Stick it to the man… until Monday comes again.
    Brooke´s most recent blog post: Go Away Adipose, I Need To Work OutMy Profile

8. Posted January 14, 2013 at 5:41 pm | Permalink

I really hope you’re wearing one of these:

on top.
    MILF Runner´s most recent blog post: Mailbag Monday #2My Profile

9. Posted January 15, 2013 at 2:04 pm | Permalink

Love that in my work, we can wear jeans and tennis shoes everyday, and sometimes you even get tired of that so I break out the khakis and shoes. :)
    Mexmom´s most recent blog post: Swimming lessonsMy Profile