Exciting news for the grown man who keeps pissing all over the toilet seat at my workplace!

You would think there’d be no need for me to do something like this in an adults-only, professional, key-card-protected work environment.

You would be wrong.

This entry was posted in Cubicle. Bookmark the permalink.

1. soonergirl
    Posted December 26, 2013 at 2:45 pm | Permalink

You’re awesome! I think I love you more than ever now!

2. Christina
    Posted December 26, 2013 at 3:14 pm | Permalink

I work in an office that has a female only, one stall restroom. We have had to post a very similar note in that restroom stall!

3. Milissa
    Posted December 26, 2013 at 3:19 pm | Permalink

Yes, we too have a similar sign in our ladies’ restroom at work. It is entitled “bathroom etiquette” and someone went so far as to frame it. Sadly, one of the items in the list is “flush.” Sigh.

4. Posted December 26, 2013 at 3:31 pm | Permalink

Some people are disgusting, lazy slobs – particularly at work. Love the note.
    Gigi´s most recent blog post: The question of the day. Is it considered “murder” if…My Profile

5. Posted December 27, 2013 at 4:58 pm | Permalink

Women are gross. I want to know why someone lines the seat with paper towels and is then surprised when they don’t flush. Also, there is no shame in having to flush twice. In fact, those of us that share with you would prefer it.

6. Posted January 3, 2014 at 1:28 am | Permalink

I’ll WK for that poor slob…

what if…

it’s one of those toilets that sprays all over when you flush it and no one is actually pissing on the seat?

or is it yellow? in which case I’ll jump on your bandwagon and crucify the SOB.
    MILF Runner´s most recent blog post: Only 65 blog posts to recap…but the year had so much more.My Profile

7. kat
    Posted October 17, 2014 at 2:47 am | Permalink

If you haven’t already done so, please submit this sign to passiveaggressivenotes.com

And I hope that guy learned to use the toilet since. Else you should contact his mum and tell her that she failed at potty training.