Curt Schilling is a baseball god to me. What he did with my beloved Red Sox in 2004 — the bloody sock, Game 6 of the ALCS, the team’s first World Series victory in 86 years (a victory for which Curt was largely responsible) — earned a revered and hallowed place in my heart for Curt Schilling The Pitcher. Curt Schilling The Political Commentator? Not so much. Which brings us to the following tête-à-tête (tweet-a-tweet?). nytimes.com/2013/02/05/us/… Men & women fought and died for this right, gave their lives for this right, and we’re going to complain about a wait? —… [read the rest]
- I wish we could harness the Religious Right's frustration-fueled rage and use it to power gay weddings & Obamacare clinics. #LoveWins about 5 days ago
- .@GovMikeHuckabee: Please help! My traditional family has turned into a pack of bestiality-craving Satanists & I think I caught the Gayness! about 5 days ago
- If the @SIRIUSXM app sucked any harder, I could attach a hose to my iPhone and use it as a Shop-Vac. about 6 days ago
- Dear @CNN: @realDonaldTrump's & @JebBush's poll numbers for NEXT YEAR'S primary election aren't "Holy fuck, let's email EVERYONE!"-worthy. about 6 days ago
- Maturity Check: Ordered some miso soup last night & have since had "Me so horny, me love you long time" echoing through my head on a loop. about 2 weeks ago
- Real-estate shaming: The newest trend in pre-adolescent douchebaggery http://t.co/F6FuwrtD8V about 1 month ago
- Dear Food-Prep Worker: The plastic gloves no longer count after you touch EVERYTHING ELSE IN SIGHT. about 1 month ago
More ways to love me
Daddy On the Go
View more photos >
Letters to my kids
- 45 (6)
- amy: I am not sure how I found your blog (maybe the Blogess) but I am happy I did. Love catching up on the old blogs....
- Real-estate shaming: The newest trend in pre-adolescent douchebaggery (10)
- Jeanne Waite Follett: I’ve been thinking about this since you posted it, and I’m wondering what life will...
- Pam: Rotten kids are raised by rotten parents. There, I said the obvious. I raised my kids as a single mother and...
- Kelly P: You basically just described my upbringing if you substitute me for Zan, except I kind of did care. If it...
- Hey, remember that Red Sox story I was telling you? Of course you don’t … but I’m going to finish telling it anyway. (10)
- kiki: I just discovered your blog and I can’t stop laughing with all of the swearing and the dead-serious...
- 45 (6)
- Real-estate shaming: The newest trend in pre-adolescent douchebaggery
- Hey, remember that Red Sox story I was telling you? Of course you don’t … but I’m going to finish telling it anyway.
- Who’s ready for another fun tale about me fucking up a long-awaited vacation?
- So about that neurosis-inducing crystal-breaking incident…
- That thing where I post a photograph and then write some stuff underneath it
- Chillin’ like a villain in the … oh, fer crissakes, I went to New York and it was cold, OK? Do I really have to come up with a clever headline for everything?
- Merry Belated Christmakwanzhanukkah and Happy Belated New Year!
- UPDATED: Well, this oughta do wonders for my OCD