I saw a tweet the other day from Michael Cudlitz in which he reminded his followers that the season premiere of “SouthLAnd” airs tonight. And as I read that tweet, it occurred to me that I once participated in a promotional push for the show by posting a blog entry that coincided with the show’s spring-2010 season premiere. And for some reason, I decided to look for that post on Google … which is how I stumbled upon this: Whaaaa…? Well, we’re going to have to click on that, now, aren’t we? Let’s see where it goes. Turns out that,… [read the rest]
- I wish we could harness the Religious Right's frustration-fueled rage and use it to power gay weddings & Obamacare clinics. #LoveWins about 1 week ago
- .@GovMikeHuckabee: Please help! My traditional family has turned into a pack of bestiality-craving Satanists & I think I caught the Gayness! about 1 week ago
- If the @SIRIUSXM app sucked any harder, I could attach a hose to my iPhone and use it as a Shop-Vac. about 1 week ago
- Dear @CNN: @realDonaldTrump's & @JebBush's poll numbers for NEXT YEAR'S primary election aren't "Holy fuck, let's email EVERYONE!"-worthy. about 1 week ago
- Maturity Check: Ordered some miso soup last night & have since had "Me so horny, me love you long time" echoing through my head on a loop. about 3 weeks ago
- Real-estate shaming: The newest trend in pre-adolescent douchebaggery http://t.co/F6FuwrtD8V about 1 month ago
- Dear Food-Prep Worker: The plastic gloves no longer count after you touch EVERYTHING ELSE IN SIGHT. about 1 month ago
More ways to love me
Daddy On the Go
View more photos >
Letters to my kids
- 45 (7)
- Real-estate shaming: The newest trend in pre-adolescent douchebaggery (10)
- Hey, remember that Red Sox story I was telling you? Of course you don’t … but I’m going to finish telling it anyway. (10)
- kiki: I just discovered your blog and I can’t stop laughing with all of the swearing and the dead-serious...
- Real-estate shaming: The newest trend in pre-adolescent douchebaggery
- Hey, remember that Red Sox story I was telling you? Of course you don’t … but I’m going to finish telling it anyway.
- Who’s ready for another fun tale about me fucking up a long-awaited vacation?
- So about that neurosis-inducing crystal-breaking incident…
- That thing where I post a photograph and then write some stuff underneath it
- Chillin’ like a villain in the … oh, fer crissakes, I went to New York and it was cold, OK? Do I really have to come up with a clever headline for everything?
- Merry Belated Christmakwanzhanukkah and Happy Belated New Year!
- UPDATED: Well, this oughta do wonders for my OCD