I saw a tweet the other day from Michael Cudlitz in which he reminded his followers that the season premiere of “SouthLAnd” airs tonight. And as I read that tweet, it occurred to me that I once participated in a promotional push for the show by posting a blog entry that coincided with the show’s spring-2010 season premiere. And for some reason, I decided to look for that post on Google … which is how I stumbled upon this: Whaaaa…? Well, we’re going to have to click on that, now, aren’t we? Let’s see where it goes. Turns out that,… [read the rest]
- Someone placed in the refrigerator at work an obscure brand of iced tea with a note on it that says "Free!" So I'm guessing it's delicious. about 1 day ago
- My ADD is so severe that I can't remember if I took my ADD medication...like, two mins ago. Wait, what were we just talking about...? about 2 days ago
- The best part of my son's school project definitely isn't the part where I stay up till 2 a.m. trying to get his video to loop on my iPad. about 1 week ago
- New Blog Post - I'm basically replacing @HowardStern...except for the "replacing Howard Stern" part: http://t.co/VEGvylfKT9 CC: @Siriusjay about 1 week ago
- Guy in front of me just asked gas-station cashier for $44 on pump four. Coincidence ... or OCD? about 1 week ago
More ways to love me
Daddy On the Go
View more photos >
Letters to my kids
- It’s very important that one of you buy me a house on Florida’s Gulf Coast, because fuck this (16)
- I’m basically replacing Howard Stern … except for the “replacing Howard Stern” part. (2)
- Another mouth to feed (40)
- aspie: so i was just browsing and came across this on google, and speaking as a autistic geek, you realy should learn...
- I’m basically replacing Howard Stern … except for the “replacing Howard Stern” part.
- It’s very important that one of you buy me a house on Florida’s Gulf Coast, because fuck this
- A fan’s-eye view of Howard Stern’s Birthday Bash
- If this shit keeps up, I’m pretty sure I’ll be sleeping at Howard Stern’s place this weekend
- The Week in Review: January 24, 2014 … a collection of bitching and moaning misleadingly presented as though it were part of an ongoing weekly feature that doesn’t really exist
- Fuck you, snow.
- In which I place far too much importance on winning tickets to Howard Stern’s Birthday Bash
- Please don’t make me stab you.