I really can’t believe it’s already been a year since I launched this puppy. It truly feels like it was just a few days ago. This has, by far, been the fastest year of my life … and it seems they’re only speeding up with the passing of each one. My level of busyness has clearly impacted the volume of posts in recent months … but, hey, as a body of work, this site is 55 posts more than I would have written had I not launched it to begin with … so I’m going to focus on the 5,500% increase in posts rather than the paucity of them as of late.
- I wish we could harness the Religious Right's frustration-fueled rage and use it to power gay weddings & Obamacare clinics. #LoveWins about 1 month ago
- .@GovMikeHuckabee: Please help! My traditional family has turned into a pack of bestiality-craving Satanists & I think I caught the Gayness! about 1 month ago
- If the @SIRIUSXM app sucked any harder, I could attach a hose to my iPhone and use it as a Shop-Vac. about 1 month ago
- Dear @CNN: @realDonaldTrump's & @JebBush's poll numbers for NEXT YEAR'S primary election aren't "Holy fuck, let's email EVERYONE!"-worthy. about 1 month ago
- Maturity Check: Ordered some miso soup last night & have since had "Me so horny, me love you long time" echoing through my head on a loop. about 1 month ago
- Real-estate shaming: The newest trend in pre-adolescent douchebaggery http://t.co/F6FuwrtD8V about 2 months ago
- Dear Food-Prep Worker: The plastic gloves no longer count after you touch EVERYTHING ELSE IN SIGHT. about 2 months ago
More ways to love me
Daddy On the Go
View more photos >
Letters to my kids
- 45 (7)
- Real-estate shaming: The newest trend in pre-adolescent douchebaggery (10)
- Hey, remember that Red Sox story I was telling you? Of course you don’t … but I’m going to finish telling it anyway. (10)
- kiki: I just discovered your blog and I can’t stop laughing with all of the swearing and the dead-serious...
- Real-estate shaming: The newest trend in pre-adolescent douchebaggery
- Hey, remember that Red Sox story I was telling you? Of course you don’t … but I’m going to finish telling it anyway.
- Who’s ready for another fun tale about me fucking up a long-awaited vacation?
- So about that neurosis-inducing crystal-breaking incident…
- That thing where I post a photograph and then write some stuff underneath it
- Chillin’ like a villain in the … oh, fer crissakes, I went to New York and it was cold, OK? Do I really have to come up with a clever headline for everything?
- Merry Belated Christmakwanzhanukkah and Happy Belated New Year!
- UPDATED: Well, this oughta do wonders for my OCD