It has been an eventful month, kids … so much so that I am again writing you a combined letter—a format I may just stick with from here on out. You were born on the 11th and 12th days of your respective birth months, and writing separate, lengthy, back-to-back missives is proving to be a challenge for me. So challenging, in fact, that, not only am I combining this month’s letters—I am also writing to you four days after Zan’s monthly milestone and three days after Jayna’s. (I’d like to be more punctual, but raising you keeps getting in the way of writing about raising you. It’s really annoying. I think you should start fending for yourselves more.)
… [read the rest]
- The best part of my son's school project definitely isn't the part where I stay up till 2 a.m. trying to get his video to loop on my iPad. about 2 days ago
- New Blog Post - I'm basically replacing @HowardStern...except for the "replacing Howard Stern" part: http://t.co/VEGvylfKT9 CC: @Siriusjay about 2 days ago
- Guy in front of me just asked gas-station cashier for $44 on pump four. Coincidence ... or OCD? about 3 days ago
- When I hear my young, childless co-workers talk to each other about their lives, it feels like I'm hearing Martians talk about life on Mars. about 3 days ago
More ways to love me
Daddy On the Go
View more photos >
Letters to my kids
- I’m basically replacing Howard Stern … except for the “replacing Howard Stern” part. (2)
- It’s very important that one of you buy me a house on Florida’s Gulf Coast, because fuck this (15)
- Another mouth to feed (40)
- aspie: so i was just browsing and came across this on google, and speaking as a autistic geek, you realy should learn...
- I’m basically replacing Howard Stern … except for the “replacing Howard Stern” part.
- It’s very important that one of you buy me a house on Florida’s Gulf Coast, because fuck this
- A fan’s-eye view of Howard Stern’s Birthday Bash
- If this shit keeps up, I’m pretty sure I’ll be sleeping at Howard Stern’s place this weekend
- The Week in Review: January 24, 2014 … a collection of bitching and moaning misleadingly presented as though it were part of an ongoing weekly feature that doesn’t really exist
- Fuck you, snow.
- In which I place far too much importance on winning tickets to Howard Stern’s Birthday Bash
- Please don’t make me stab you.