Oh yes I did.… [read the rest]
- Just read story about Martin Richard's family & now I want to dig up dead bomber, shove live one inside him & use them as a fucking piñata. about 7 hours ago
- And then I bought a spaceship! http://t.co/W1VzcIB58K about 16 hours ago
- Spending my Fri. night trapped in a packed high-school gym for a @HarlemWizards fundraiser. This calls for "coffee." http://t.co/dcygigCcFd about 3 weeks ago
- I traveled into the future and went snowboarding with my son... http://t.co/rGBpkixVS9 about 3 weeks ago
- Ahh, baseball season at last! #motherfucker http://t.co/QwBhgwiCco about 4 weeks ago
- Few things reek of desperation quite like hitting the ATM machine at a casino. http://t.co/Bt08d8oGoP about 1 month ago
More ways to love me
Daddy On the Go
View more photos >
Letters to my kids
- And then I bought a spaceship! (3)
- The Cruel Shoes (51)
- Eleanor: Can’t agree more, they are awful, when crocs first came out my mum bought me and my sister a pair...
- Why, yes, children, of course we can get a dog … and by “yes” I mean “fuck no.” (44)
- Brender: I know this post is old, but I just found your blog and I’m about to explode from keeping laughter in...
- Zombie Dinner Party … with your chef, Dr. Hannibal Lector (28)
- Katy Bug: I am absolutely, completely and totally in favor of using every part of the animals we kill for food…...
- And then I bought a spaceship!
- I traveled into the future and went snowboarding with my son … and I know it was the future because there’s no way I currently have a son who’s old enough to snowboard with me
- I’m basically replacing Howard Stern … except for the “replacing Howard Stern” part.
- It’s very important that one of you buy me a house on Florida’s Gulf Coast, because fuck this
- A fan’s-eye view of Howard Stern’s Birthday Bash
- If this shit keeps up, I’m pretty sure I’ll be sleeping at Howard Stern’s place this weekend
- The Week in Review: January 24, 2014 … a collection of bitching and moaning misleadingly presented as though it were part of an ongoing weekly feature that doesn’t really exist
- Fuck you, snow.