And as I stood there barefoot with a Corona in one hand and my iPhone in the other (because you can take pictures like this with a phone now; welcome to The Future), I thought to myself… [read the rest]
- I will write something about this photo as soon as I can stop welling up with tears every time I look at it, m’kay? http://t.co/ccoXBPYEzp about 14 hours ago
- Yes, cold bottle of @IpswichAleBrew's Oatmeal Stout that is screaming my name at the top of your f'n lungs: I hear you & will be home soon. about 6 days ago
- Pissed me off that the Baltimore @HardRock didn't have an @eddievanhalen guitar. Then I looked @ the floor. #5150time http://t.co/4DSqcrwhkG about 1 week ago
- Enjoy it this year, O's. Next year, we're takin' it back. #RedSox #Birdland #BostonStrong @ Oriole… http://t.co/hteAlVyXrH about 1 week ago
- Daddy Scratches's Pro Tips for Bloggers™ #127: If you want your readership to dry up & blow away, write no more than 2 posts every 5 months. about 1 week ago
- JICYMI: I wrote a heartwarming post about our day @Disneyland…and then filled it w/ F-bombs. http://t.co/A7iHJVEu0R #MarketingGenius about 1 week ago
More ways to love me
Daddy On the Go
View more photos >
Letters to my kids
- I will write something about this photo as soon as I can stop welling up with tears every time I look at it, m’kay? (2)
- Why, yes, children, of course we can get a dog … and by “yes” I mean “fuck no.” (46)
- kat: Hi, I just followed you over from The Bloggess on your link to that post. If your kids are still nagging about...
- The Scratches Family’s Excellent Adventure, Part 3: Wide Right, motherfucker! (9)
- Brittany: OMG…I was laughing so incredibly hard at this. Thank you thank you thank you for sharing. Can’t...
- The Scratches Family’s Excellent Adventure, Part 2: Now featuring twice the booze! (5)
- Amanda: Baaahhhhaaaa. We don’t let the kids drink in public, so it was balloon animals for them. Glad you only...
- I will write something about this photo as soon as I can stop welling up with tears every time I look at it, m’kay?
The Scratches Family’s Excellent Adventure, Part 3:
Wide Right, motherfucker!
- If you’re a ginormous asshole who regularly demonstrates a total disregard for your co-workers, this post is for you
- I’ve narrowly cheated death yet again
- And then I bought a spaceship!
- I traveled into the future and went snowboarding with my son … and I know it was the future because there’s no way I currently have a son who’s old enough to snowboard with me
- I’m basically replacing Howard Stern … except for the “replacing Howard Stern” part.
- It’s very important that one of you buy me a house on Florida’s Gulf Coast, because fuck this
- A fan’s-eye view of Howard Stern’s Birthday Bash