So here’s that Lamborghini I was telling you about. It was parked outside the Rittenhouse Hotel in Philadelphia, widely considered the nicest hotel in the city. Wonder Woman and I… [read the rest]
- Dear Bud Light Lime-a-rita: If the objective of your inaugural commercial was to make me throw up in my mouth ... job well done! about 21 minutes ago
- ... or 3.) The apparent lack of a "Log out" link anywhere on the @Flickr page in a desktop browser. Just me? about 4 days ago
- 2.) The fact that my @Flickr pro accounts are now wasted $$ ... about 4 days ago
- I don't know what I like more about the new @Flickr: 1.) The heinous layout/design ... about 4 days ago
- Your mother. about 1 week ago
- Fun science fact: It is physically impossible to NOT have a drink while listening to AC/DC's "Have a Drink On Me." about 2 weeks ago
- Q: What kind of a man pisses all over the toilet seat in a workplace bathroom and doesn't clean it up? A: The bad-aim, giant-asshole kind. about 2 weeks ago
- If #NRA CEO Wayne Lapierre was a bigger asshole, he would need a full-time colonoscopist. Linking Boston bombing to your cause? You douche. about 3 weeks ago
- #RedSox are the only team in MLB with 20 wins and single-digit loss record. Neener neener, everyone else's team. about 3 weeks ago
More ways to love me
Daddy On the Go
View more photos >
- No, I don’t miss this view at all. Why do you ask? *weep*
- Believe it or not, Hallmark passed on this one
- Exciting news: I am now the millionaire owner of a Major League Baseball school whose employee roster includes Michael Cudlitz, star of the TNT cop-drama “SouthLAnd.”
- And then I got into a political argument with Boston Red Sox pitching legend Curt Schilling
- If you like this, you should probably put a ring on it … and then you should get your head checked by a mental-health professional.
- Burger King spiked my co-worker’s fries with a mind-altering substance
- The Scratches Take Manhattan, Part 3
- The Scratches Take Manhattan, Part 2
- The Scratches Take Manhattan, Part 1
- Safety 1st my ass (15)
- mommyteya: I – a meer woman – have never had such a hard time getting my child out of the seat. I think...
- Believe it or not, Hallmark passed on this one (5)
- Jim Liston: Hallmark doesn’t have a sense of humor. I’ve been looking for a great card about the first...
- Jayna: 7 years (6)
- Ted Evans: Your daughter and my daughter is about the same age and I find it funny that we have the same issues (The...
- It will be best for my daughter’s future boyfriend if someone hides this picture from me, because if I should happen to see it on the night that he comes to fetch her for their first date, I will pummel his teenage ass to smithereens (39)
- Moiz Khan: Awwww….this is such a beautiful article. Im only 22 but I would just love to have a daughter. They...
- When you buy a $300,000 car, do you take out an auto loan … or a mortgage? (Actually, I’m guessing you pay for it with a bag of unmarked bills.) (14)
- Colt: I work at an insurance agency and we ran a quote the other day for a Ferrari. Surprisingly, it came back just...
- Safety 1st my ass (15)